Come work for BrightStar Care, a company that believes in serving with passion and doing the right thing. The Registered Nurse is responsible for providing home health clinical services. The population is all the NICU babies in the area that are sent home in need for in home pediatric nurse visits as well support for Mom s with C-section.The registered nurse is responsible for quality, adequacy of services provided and may, where required, supervise staff. The Registered Nurse is responsible for ensuring that care is delivered appropriately and the standards of quality are adhered to. We are looking to add enthusiastic RN to join our independently owned and operated agency and see why we are described as caring, compassionate, and cheerful . Come work as many or as few hours/ visits per week as you want.
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- GPS time and attendance technology enhances your access to key scheduling and care information
- Variety of assignments, procedures, and treatments
- One to one patient care
- Joint Commission accredited
- National work opportunities with over 250 locations in US
- RN to care for individual based on personalized Plan of Care Informs the Director of Nursing and any other appropriate personnel of changes in the client s conditions and needs
- RN counsels client and family through care process while updating family on a regular basis
- RN assures proper maintenance of clinical records in compliance with local, state, and federal laws
- RN as well participates in agency performance improvement activities and continuously staying informed about changes in the field of nursing and home health care
- Current unrestricted RN license in state for which care is being provided
- Preferred: Bachelor s degree in Nursing. Must have graduated from a National League of Nursing accredited program
- Minimum one (1) year of documented experience required. Three (3) to five (5) years of clinical experience with one (1) year experience with Pediatric Patients in a home health agency, primary care clinic or health facility, preferred.
- Reliable car/auto insurance
- Clean background and criminal record
- Understands regulatory compliance with state and federal regulations
- Adhere to HIPAA and maintain client confidentiality
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Associated topics: ambulatory, cardiothoracic, ccu, domiciliary, intensive, intensive care unit, registed, surgical, transitional, unit