Are you looking for a rewarding career with endless opportunities to make a difference?
We are looking for (RN S and LPN's) to join our growing team!
Lorien Health Systems Columbia: Offer the highest quality of long-term nursing rehabilitative care. Lorien Health Systems, our services go beyond the nursing home standard by offering outstanding amenities with all the comforts of home.
If you are a Registered Nurse (RN)/ Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) with a passion for patient care and an eagerness to be part of a team with a top senior care organization, we would love to talk with you! We are seeking passionate committed individuals to provide direct patient care to our senior residents at Lorien Columbia. This is a wonderful opportunity to develop your career while helping to make a positive difference in the lives of our residents. If you are a kind and service-oriented individual, come join the Lorien team! We have multiple full-time openings for our evening shift which involves working every other weekend.
Provide kind and compassionate care to all residents/family members.
Mature clinical judgement/critical thinking.
Effective communication between providers and families.
The ability to work with trach and vent patients.
The ability to work in a fast paced environment.
The ability to adapt to change.
Knowledge of electronic medical records.
Knowledge of computer system functions.
Excellent clinical documentation.
Ability to provide a wide range of nursing care.
Job Requirements for RN/LPN:
Must be currently licensed/Active and in good standing as an RN/LPN in Maryland.
Must have at least 1 year as an RN/LPN in a long term care rehabilitation facility.
WE OFFER OUTSTANDING BENEFITS TO OUR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS THAT INCLUDE:
Competitive pay rate commensurate with experience.
Health and dental available
Vacation, personal, and sick time
Required license or certification:
RN / LPN
- Must possess an unencumbered certification or license with the Maryland Board of Nursing authorizing eligibility to work in a Maryland Long-term care facility.
- Minimum 1 year experience for RN's and LPN's candidates
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public
- Must be able to follow oral and written instructions
- Must maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, the appearance of work areas, and proper performance of assigned duties
- Must have patience, tact, cheerful disposition and enthusiasm, as well as be willing to handle residents based on whatever maturity level they are currently functioning
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace