Job ID: 223421Registered Nurse/Clinical Nurse II Emergency Srvcs/St Agnes Hospital-Baltimore MD/Emergency Department 001/Full-Time,Night, 72hours,Bi-WeeklyBaltimore, MarylandRegular/Night
Additional Job Information
Title: Registered Nurse/Clinical Nurse II Emergency Srvcs
City, State: Baltimore,MD
Location: St Agnes Hospital-Baltimore MD
Department: Emergency Department 001
Additional Job Details: Full-Time,Night, 72 hours,Bi-Weekly
Night Shift Pediatric ED
For more than 150 years, Saint Agnes Hospital, part of Ascension, has been dedicated to the art of healing by providing exceptional care to the greater Baltimore area. Built on a strong foundation of excellent medical care and compassion, Saint Agnes and the physicians who practice here are committed to providing the best care for our patients for many years to come.
Provides direct nursing care to patients in the emergency services area in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Triages and prioritizes patient care based on acuity level and available resources.
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Works collaboratively with other disciplines to provide well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Maintains professional development.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Required Credential(s):
- Certified Advanced Life Support specializing in Health Service Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 12 Months (1 year) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Certified BLS Provider specializing in Health Service Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Or military CPR-First Aid training.
- Certified Pediatric Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 12 Months (1 year) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Maryland Board of Nursing or current home state license for multi-state license recognition \"Compact State\" obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Certified Registered Nurse specializing in Emergency Nursing Pediatrics.
Education and Experience:
- Required: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Required: One (1) year experience.
How To ApplyWelcome to the Careers Home Page. On-line applications must be submitted for employment consideration. CURRENT SAINT AGNES HOSPITAL ASSOCIATES SHOULD NOT APPLY USING THE APPLICATION FORM LINKED ON THIS PAGE. THIS APPLICATION FORM IS ONLY FOR NON-ASSOCIATES. PLEASE APPLY THROUGH THE ASSOCIATE HEALTH PORTAL. Associate job applications/transfer requests must be completed through the Associate Health Portal in order to be processed. To apply for this job, please go and log-in to
EXTERNAL APPLICANTS please click the \"\"Apply Now\"\" button.If you have a disability and/or require assistance completing the online application, please contact Ascension candidate care at 855-###-####. PLEASE NOTE: there may be compatibility issues with certain mobile devices, such as Smart Phones and Apple Products. For improved usability, we recommend utilizing a personal computer with Windows Internet Explorer 8 to search and apply for career opportunities. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience as we work to improve our system compatibility with mobile devices. Windows 8 or Internet Explorer 10: For applicants accessing our Career Website through Windows 8 or Internet Explorer 10, please update your Compatibility View by taking the following steps:1.Locate the Compatibility View button that appears next to the Address bar. (If you do not see the button, there is no need to turn on Compatibility View).
2.Click the Compatibility View button to display the site in Compatibility View.
Once you turn on Compatibility View, Internet Explorer will automatically show this site in compatibility View each time you visit. You can turn if off by clicking the Compatibility View button. For questions or assistance with completing the online application, please contact Ascension candidate care at 855-###-####.
Equal Employment OpportunityWe are an Equal Opportunity Employer. As an equal opportunity employer, Saint Agnes Hospital does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, age, mental or physical disability, marital status, veterans status, military service, or any other legally protected status. Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.Share:
Associated topics: asn, infusion, intensive care, intensive care unit, mhb, neonatal, nurse, nurse clinical, tcu, transitional