The home of exceptional care and exciting careers: Option Care. Delivering high-quality, cost-effective home infusion services through trusted partnerships spanning the healthcare system, Option Care creates outcomes that make a positive difference in the lives of countless people. At the same time, we make a real difference in the careers of our team members by offering work that is truly rewarding, opportunities to advance, and competitive compensation.
We invite you to join us as we live our values of compassionate care, quality results and engaged teams to fulfill our vision of being Passionate People, Partnering in Health to Deliver Extraordinary Care! Here is your opportunity to find a fulfilling new home for your career.
Network Nurse Manager Full-Time Opportunity Columbia, MD
Responsible for the overall administrative management of operational activity of the Nursing Subcontracting Department. Assists with the development and management of the National Nursing Network including its database which ensures national geographic footprint. Ensures that providers within the National Nursing Network are appropriately contracted, trained and meet state, federal rules and regulations, standards of accreditation and clinical practice guidelines.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Ensures that accountability is assigned to appropriately qualified NHS staff for the coordination of services rendered within the home care service model to include credentialing of all network providers.
- Guides, directs, counsels, and evaluates staff regarding job performance, problem-solving and decision-making according to prescribed procedures and ensures that corrective action is taken as needed.
- Over all accountability for ensuring that all Subcontracting staff comply with established Option Care and Contract Standards in the performance of their duties and responsibilities
- Identifies nursing agencies with whom to contract, independent or in conjunction with operations and sales teams; conducts negotiations with the nursing agencies and prepares subcontract documentation, including detailed cost/ price analysis when needed.
- Assists in building national footprint of nursing network coverage territory to ensure all patient needs can be met.
- Assists field operations with maintaining compliance as outlined within Subcontract Program Policies and Procedures and Guidelines.
- Assists field operations and sales with development of audit and training materials for agency staff and conducts training as necessary.
- Works in collaboration with the local leadership to ensure subcontracted agencies are appropriately trained in WIS Clinical Programs in order to provide care / services to WIS patients.
- Conducts agency credentialing processes to ensure all state and federal regulatory guidelines; accreditation standards and standards of practice are met and maintained.
- Leads in the development and presentation of educational offerings to nursing network providers.
- Leads in the development and maintenance of communication venue to nursing network providers.
- Maintains subcontracting work flow process to ensure adherence with contractual guidelines and conducts regular audit activity to ensure integrity of program is maintained.
- Manages the WIS Nursing Subcontract Database; works in collaboration with other work streams to ensure an effective and efficient work flow process, develops reports and dashboards within the SalesForce platform; assists with database management activities to ensure accurate accounting and geographic coverage for all network nursing needs.
Basic Education and/or Experience Required:
- Current Registered Nurse license as granted by the appropriate state licensing body.
- At least 3 years of experience in home infusion or home health nursing.
- Experience providing customer service to internal and external customers, including meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Experienced negotiating skills with outside vendors, including negotiating contracts, prices, resolving service issues and reconciling differences.
- Strong communication skills; verbally (on phone, one-on-one, to groups) and in writing (emails, letters, reports, presentations) to various audiences (team members, company management, external clients).
- Effective time management skills; able to effectively prioritize, organize and track details, and meet deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using SUM function, setting borders, setting column width, inserting charts, using text wrap, sorting, setting headers and footers and/or print scaling).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: inserting headers, page breaks, page numbers and tables and/or adjusting table columns).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft PowerPoint (for example: applying a theme, formatting character spacing, inserting a picture, changing slide layout and theme colors, adding transitions, customizing slide numbers, changing chart style and/or formatting font).
- 25% Minimum
Preferred Qualifications & Interests:
Apply Today. Take this opportunity to make the most of your abilities, and help others live better lives.
To learn more and apply online, please visit: http://optioncare.com/posting/?id=R4542