What You Will Do:Inpatient Rehab - Registered Nurse (RN) - Supplemental Position Highlights
- Minimum of 36 hours every 16 weeks required with ability to work more if needed
- Unit with highest patient experience scores in the hospital
- Incredible sense of teamwork and customer service
- Magnet hospital with separate inpatient rehabilitation accreditation
- Set in historic Easton; just 1+ hours to the ocean
- Lots of advantages, like our supportive, collaborative work environment.
- A comprehensive system with many locations and practice options.
- Evidence-based care.
- A sense of collegiality.
- Outstanding benefits.
- Generous annual tuition assistance.
- New, market-competitive pay scales.
- And a new student loan repayment program*.
- There s even a referral bonus if you bring a friend when you both are hired!
- And Magnet status did we mention that?
Associated topics: ambulatory, coronary, domiciliary, intensive, nurse, nurse clinical, psychatric, recovery, registered nurse, surgical