New High-Paying Travel RN Jobs Available Nationwide!
Apply to StaffDNA so we can match you to the right job, in the right place, with the right people.
Using the StaffDNA SmartMatch technology our members communicate only with companies that have jobs matching their preferences.
Our partnered employers are currently offering:
- Tailored Pay Packages to fit your specific needs
- Flexible Assignment Lengths and Start Dates
- Opportunities of Sign-On and Completion Bonuses
- Various Locations Available Nationwide
Minimum Qualifications Preferred to Apply:
- Over 1 year of RN experience
- Minimum 6 months of recent experience within your primary and/or desired specialty
- Active state license as a Registered Nurse (RN) or willing to obtain licensure in another state
- No felonies or active investigations noted on your license
- Nursing Degree from an accredited program
- Associate's Degree in Nursing (ADN) or Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) at a minimum
It s our mission to connect you to the job that best fits what you want, in the place you want, for the pay you want.
Stop spending time with the wrong companies only to find out they don t have what you want!
Click APPLY to fill out a quick Job Details Request form so we can match you to the company/position you re looking for and GET HIRED FASTER.
APPLY if you are a qualified Registered Nurse with these Primary Specialties: Cath Lab, Cardiac Catheterization, Cardiac Stepdown, CCU Coronary Care Unit, Critical Care Unit, ICU, Intensive Care Unit, CVICU, Cardiovascular Intensive Care, MICU Medical, Neuro ICU, NICU Neonatal, PICU Pediatrics, SICU Surgical Intensive Care Unit, Trauma Emergency Room, Flight/Transport, Labor & Delivery, L&D, Maternal-Newborn, Mother Baby, Medical Surgical, Med Surg, LDRP, Newborn Nursery, OB-GYN, Oncology Adult, Pediatric Oncology, Pediatrics, Perioperative, Post-Partum, Ante-Partum, PACU Pre-Op/Post-Op, PCU Progressive Care Unit, ACC, Step Down Unit, CVOR Cardio-Vascular Surgery, RNFA First Assistant, OR RN-General Surgery, Operating Room, Ambulatory Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Transplant Surgery, Interventional Radiology, Tele Telemetry, Intermediate Care, IMC, DOU, Direct Observation Unit, Clinical Decision Unit, CDU, Rehabilitation, Rehab Unit, Case Manager, Dialysis, Charge, Director of Nursing, Nursing Supervisor or Manager.
Associated topics: cardiothoracic, hospice, intensive care, maternal, nurse clinical, registered nurse rn, staff nurse, surgery, surgical, transitional