What You Will Do:
- Under limited supervision, the Registered Nurse is responsible for the assessment of patients, including the development, evaluation, and modification of the plan of care.
- The RN interprets and performs complex patient-care procedures specific to their area of expertise.
- RN s are members of the Care Team and Support Team and have accountability to function as a team to accomplish patient outcomes identified in the pathway/plan of care.
- The Registered Nurse is a professional caregiver who assumes responsibility and accountability for care given to a group of patients for a designated time frame.
- The RN provides care to those patients via therapeutic use of self, the nursing process, the environment/technology, and other healthcare team member, according to established standards.
- Patients served, includes all age-groups (Infant through Older Adult as identified in Performance Standards).
Associated topics: anesthetist crna, arnp, arnp c, bilingual, board, cardiology, clinical, locum, nursing assistant cna, physician assistant